- Blumenhofer Acoustics Mini – Ultimate speakers for small rooms!
Blumenhofer Acoustic Mini is a very small and very skilled speaker. It excels with vocals, acoustic music, and small bands.
- Hegel H190 Integrated Amplifier – Hear me Roar
Hegel H190 amplifier is a potent heart of an advanced HiFi system. This integrated amp has a worthy integrated DAC too.
- iFi Zen Stream – Sets new Price to Performance Standard
iFi Zen Stream sets new price to performance standard to the digital audio streaming market. Be sure not to miss this review.
- Ladder Schumann – Best R2R DAC You Never Heard About
Ladder is a new HiFi brand and Schumann is their first entry into the DAC market. Who would have guessed it would be such an excellent one?
- SMSL A300 – Great Integrated Amplifier, Just $200
SMSL A300 is an integrated amplifier with neat features and sound fidelity that bellies its very modest price tag.
- Musician Pegasus R2R DAC is a Keeper
Musician Pegasus is an R2R DAC that sounds natural but doesn’t sacrifice speed and details for it. Be sure not to miss it.
- Topping D90LE – A Flagship DAC Without MQA
By leaving out MQA from its flagship model D90SE, Topping lowered the price by 100 dollars, and presented us with the D90LE.
- Topping DX3 Pro Plus – A Giant Killer DAC/AMP?
Topping DX3 pro+ offers top measured performance, but can it match that level of success when put through the real listening test?
- Schiit Freya + is Jack of All Trades But Master of None
Schiit Freya + is a very hyped preamp with three different modes of operation. But does it truly lives up to the hype?
- Shanling UA5 DAC – Bringing Innovation and Great Value
Shanling UA5 is a DAC with great technical solutions that result in equally great sound fidelity. A must-read if you’re into portable DACs!
- Moondrop Moonriver 2 DAC – Great Entry!
Moonriver 2 is Moondrop’s first entry into the DAC market, and it deserves your attention. Find out why in this comprehensive review.
- Topping DX5 – Can it Match a D30/A30 Pro Stack?
Topping DX5 is a highly skilled DAC and Head-amp that can rival pricier stacks. What’s the catch? Dive into the review to find out.
- Gustard X18 Review – As Linear as it Gets
Can Gustard X18 DAC challenge the masters of this budget segment like Topping and SMSL? Let’s dive in and find out.
- Acoustic Invader Preamp and Power Amp – A Force to be Reckoned With
Can a small and unknown manufacturer beat big and well-established brands when it comes to sonic fidelity?
- Cayin RU6 Review – Portable R2R DAC just happened!
Cayin RU6 pulled unimaginable and brought a discrete R2R ladder DAC to the portable marker. Read how it performs.
- Khadas Tea Review – DAC so thin you won’t know it’s there.
Khadas Tea is a DAC so thin and stylish, you won’t know it’s there. Yet, it sounds like a true HiFi product.
- SMSL M500 MKII – Looking for a new DAC? Look no more
Can this $440 DAC really compete with models twice the price? Somehow SMSL pulled it off, so be sure to read this comprehensive review.
- REL T/5x – Do you need a subwoofer for Stereo?
Is adding a subwoofer into a stereo system a good move? I tried doing that with REL T/5x and these are my impressions after a few months.
- Topping PA5 Amplifier – A Giant Killer or Just Another Hypetrain?
Topping PA5 is a small but capable integrated amplifier that can truly surprise you. Read all about it in this comprehensive review.
- Pi2AES – Turn Your Raspberry Pi Into An Audiophile Grade Streamer
Pi2Design Pi2AES is a HAT that will make your Raspberry Pi sound as good as a fancy and much more expensive HiFi streamer.